Join the DCI Team today!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
DCI www.dcigift.com is seeking for an energetic and experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist. We are an innovative giftware company with an original product line that is designed and built for fun. We located in a cool newly designed building in the middle of downtown Providence. You should have a passion for all things creative, enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial consumer products company and have a desire to take on more responsibilities in the areas of accounting and finance.
· Key account collection experience is working with an account like BBB/ JCP / CVS / TARGET / Amazon etc.
· EDI / SPS COMMERCE portal knowledge
· 2-5 years of experience in accounts receivable role
· An Accounting degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
· Understanding of ERP Systems, with Microsoft Navision a plus
· Strong Excel skills
· Excellent organizational abilities, including filing and data management
· Detail oriented
· Time management skills as this is a deadline driven position
· Strong communication skills
· Team player
· Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (V Lookup and Pivot Tables)
· Ability to multi-task
· Key account collection via vendors portal/knowledge of key account portal
· COLLECTION via phone, email and written letter -- Minimize accounts over 60 days outstanding
· Participation in month-end and annual financial closings
· Process credit card customers’ SIDs; phone declined customers; associated email reps;
· Print Invoices (Daily)
· Match credit card receipts to DCI Invoices and Customer Invoices; mail Customer copies; Post credit card payments (Daily)
· Place/receive telephone calls to/from the past due/delinquent accounts and email associated sales reps. (Daily)
· Resolve individual situations involving past due/delinquent accounts. (Daily)
· Update accounts assigned to letter writing service as customers make payment. (Daily)
· Assist AR Manager in working closely with Logistics to determine ship holds due to the past due to invoices or high credit; co-update AR Hold spreadsheet with Logistics. (Daily)
· Assist AR Manager in working closely with Claims to determine if credits to customers are holding up payments from customers. (Daily)
· Process refunds for credit card customers. (Weekly)
· Reply to all faxes, emails, phone calls and voice mail messages within the day received.
· Account analysis and special projects in support of the Accounting Manager.
Required experience: At least: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Key Account collection: 2 years
If this is the type of work that interests you and DCI is the kind of Company that you’d like to build your career on, then email us and check us out on the web at www.dcigift.com. Local candidates only please, as no relocation provided.